Here at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital we are extremely proud of our historical roots and achievements. The present hospital stands as a testimony to the fortitude and determination of previous generations who have sacrificially invested their time and finances into pioneering and maintaining the hospital.
Our 2020 Vision Appeal will help us secure funds to develop the hospital services; to ensure that we are ready to meet the ever changing health needs of our community for the next century.
Our objective is to:
Transform the hospital into a sustainable and thriving nurse led facility, delivering clinical care to patients.
In order to facilitate these exciting developments we need to:
- Upgrade, refurbish and expand our current infrastructure.
- To achieve this we are looking to raise £1 million pounds over the next two years through individual donations, grant funding, community fundraising and business support.
By 2020 we are looking to:
- Increase capacity to
- Accommodate a greater
- Number of patients
- Develop services for patients requiring day-case procedures
- Enhance respite day-care services
- Establish a new dementia facility
- Widen the scope of outpatient clinics
- Develop and expand our Minor Injury Service