Casa Romã is located in a prime position on the award-winning Parque da Floresta Golf & Leisure Resort (now known as Santo Antonio, Villas,Golf and Spa Resort) in Portugal where homes are clustered around the perimeter of an undulating 18-hole golf course. Set at its heart is the clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, outdoor swimming pools, gymnasium and spa.
The resort features a whole host of additional facilities including; a golf academy, golf shop and golf club, tennis courts, Children’s club, soccer academy, and 24-hour reception.
The nearest beach to Parque da Floresta is a 5 minute drive away in the quaint fishing village of Salema. There are an abundance of excellent local restaurants within easy driving distance.
Coast/Beaches: The nearest beach is 2-3 minutes away in the quaint fishing village of Salema. Running south from Lagos are a string of sandy coves tucked among sandstone cliffs leading to salt-water caves and rock formations. The 60-mile coastline offers some of the continent’s best bathing spots with an amazing variety of beaches from the translucent shallows of Ria de Alvor lagoon to Meia Praia a 6km crescent of white sand curving toward the city of Lagos, to the most south westerly point of Europe – Sagres.
The West Coast (Costa Vincentina) offers some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in Europe; wild unspoilt sandy beaches, interesting rock formations, and some of the best surfing in Europe.
Casa Roma is conveniently located an hour’s drive from Faro Airport and a couple of hours from Lisbon and Seville via the A22 Motorway. The historic city of Lagos is set around 15 minutes’ drive from the resort. Car hire is recommended.
The historic city of Lagos, set around 15 minutes’ drive from Casa Roma, has become known as the cultural capital of the Algarve. From here Portuguese explorers set out on voyages to the coast of Africa & it still has something of a swashbuckling air. Its river-mouth fortress and medieval walls hold a warren of narrow cobbled streets full of shops, cafes and restaurants that fill in summer nights with diners & a bar-hopping crowds. Few places can match the atmosphere.
• Panoramic 360 views over golf course, countryside and sea
• 4 bedrooms, all en-suite
• Large private pool and jacuzzi
• Indoor gym area and sauna
• Landscaped, subtropical, private garden
• Air conditioning throughout
• Fully equipped for 8 people
• 1 hour’s drive from Faro airport
• Challenging 18 hole golf course
• Golf Academy, shop, gymnasium, communal pools and spa
• Tennis courts, children’s club (in season)
• 24 hour resort reception
• The week is to be used within 1 year of the date of the auction
• Availability all year, except for school summer holidays. Guests must check with us before making travel arrangements.
• The offer is for a week’s stay at the Villa. Guests will need to make their own transfer and travel arrangements.
• Pool and jacuzzi heating is included.
• A mid-week clean is included as is the end of stay clean and pre-stay preparation.
If you are interested in making a bid please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online bidding will close on the 28th June at 13:OO
Good Luck !!!